AYSO carries a General Liability policy and the policy period is July 1 through June 30 of the next year.
Who is covered: The Organization, its Directors, Officers, players, employees and volunteers for injuries or damages the Organization becomes legally obligated to pay, including applicable legal costs for defense.
Coverage Limits: $1,000,000 each occurrence / $3,000,000 aggregate Per Region
Coverage is provided for:
- Participant injury
- Spectator injury
- Property damage liability
- Activities necessary and incidental to the conduct of games or practices
- AYSO sanctioned functions, including meetings, banquets and fundraisers
Please note the following are NOT sanctioned AYSO activities. Please review National Policy Statement 2.16.
Adults participating in
- Soccer scrimmages or games with the youth players
- Soccer games with other adults (other than the Adult League)
- Fireworks (sale or detonation)
- Amusement Devices (specifically excludes bounce houses, climbing walls, tractor pulls but also excludes carnival-type rides in general). Call the National Office for a full list. 800-872-2976
eCerts for AYSO Made Simple
- eCERTS Instructions-Quick-rev20190726
- Visit eCerts at: www.eCertsOnline.com