Need to engage your local businesses for sponsorship opportunities? Have questions about best practices for fundraising? Click on the links below to download tools and learn about best practices for working with your local sponsors.
Sponsorships, Fundraising and Marketing!
This topic is important to understand because AYSO is a non-profit and every sponsorship and donation helps keep player fees affordable and allows more kids to play soccer.
The very idea of asking for money or support can make people weak in the knees, so it is vital to understand how to navigate the information, questions and options.
Why are sponsors important?
- They help defray costs, creating a more affordable local program.
- They help build awareness of your program to a broader audience.
Why is fundraising for your program important?
- An opportunity to share the AYSO story and the lasting impact.
- Engage more people in the success of the program.
- Allows more children the opportunity to play soccer in your community.
How does it compliment your Marketing Strategy?
- Broadens your reach.
- Focuses your messaging.
- Builds your community engagement.