Volunteers/Board Members Access to the Region Portal and AYSO Platform
Step 1: Register for Background Check in the Region Portal
- Volunteer board members register directly to their affiliated Region.
- If they are unaffiliated they can register to AYSO National, please note that if they register to AYSO national the volunteer/board member will have to pay for the background check.
Step 2: Give access to the Region Portal
- Any board member or volunteer that needs to have access to the data in the region portal will need to beadded under Common- Roles. Article to assist.
- Once added these volunteers/board members will use the credentials they used to register to log in.
- If the board member needs to have access to the AYSO Platform (E4) Go to step 3.
Step 3: Give access to the AYSO Platform (E4)
- Board Members will be added to the Security tab. Article to assist. (Recommended Security Levels)
- If the Board Member does not have login credentials:
- Option 1: You can create the credentials for them while you are adding them and email them their credentials.
- Option 2: Provide the Board Member with the link to AYSO National (E4) and have them click on Forgot Password. They will be sent an email to create their credentials. Please make sure that the email they use when using the password reset, is the same email they used when they registered for their background check, since that is the email address that is tied to the record you added in the security tab.
- Once the Board Member has credentials they can move to Step 4.
- Linking the accounts together will allow the board member to go from the Regional Portal to AYSO National (E4).