Skip to content
The following guidelines shall be used to determine player eligibility:
- Players selected should be registered prior to tryouts through sign up on the Region or Area AYSO website for the ALLIANCE program. Players not registered with an AYSO Region prior to the tryout will register at the tryouts site and a parent or legal guardian for each player will be required to sign an Emergency Authorization, Disclaimer, Assumption of Risk and Waiver, and the Acknowledgement and Consent Agreement form at tryouts or prior (see Appendix A). It is permissible host Areas and/or Region’s may charge a nominal fee to cover tryout expenses.
- All players must be nine years old by December 31st of the upcoming season to be eligible to participate in this program.
- Once a player is old enough to play in AYSO ALLIANCE a player may play up one year with consent of parents and coaches (i.e., a 12U player may play on a 13U team). A Coach wanting a player to play up multiple years must get the permission of the Area ALLIANCE Director and the parents of the player. This may also be subject to State association limitations that will take precedence.
- Age classifications for ALLIANCE teams shall be for single age groups from 10U through 19U inclusively.
- Dual participation with another soccer league other than AYSO ALLIANCE is not permitted.
- Only players who attended open tryouts may be selected for placement on an ALLIANCE team.
- Guest players may be used in alignment with state assn., gaming circuits and tournament rules.