A Division Coordinator arranges teams and schedules games to create the most opportunities to play for each player.
AYSO players range in age from 4 to 19 and have varied levels of skill. Putting together balanced teams requires thoughtful planning.
The primary responsibilities of the Division Coordinator include:
- Recruit coaches and ensure they are trained and certified for the appropriate age group.
- Organize team balancing, team rosters.
- Assist with game scheduling, score keeping.
- Coordinate player evaluations, ratings.
- Monitor coaches, teams for use of Safe Haven guidelines and Stewards of the Game.
The Division Coordinator training requirements include:
- Division Coordinator Job Training
- AYSO’s Safe Haven
- CDC’s Concussion Awareness Training
- AYSO’s Annual Safe Haven Addendum
Click here for the Division Coordinator Job Description.